1) Heat oven to 350.
2) Spray 9″ loaf pan with cooking spray. Line bottom with parchment paper. Spray again.
3) Combine bread crumbs, oats and milk. Let soften.
4) Combine eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire, BBQ sauce, garlic, chives, herbes de Provence, parika, salt, and black pepper.
5) Mix chuck, pork, onions, red pepper, and parsley by hand.
6) Combine all ingredients and mix lightly with your hands.
7) Put mixture in pan and pat down lightly.
8) Bake until meat thermometer reads 165. About 1 hour.
9) Let rest 15min. Slice and serve.