Who says you can’t eat chocolate for breakfast? Here’s the recipe for my completely guilt free Raw Chocolate pudding!
Guilt free and Raw Chocolate pudding
Serves 4 persons
- 2 frozen and peeled bananas
- 2 avocados
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 dl almonds
- 200 ml coconut milk
Step by step:
- Add all ingredients in a blender (I use Blendtec´s), and blend everything until it´s smooth.
- Add a tbsp of Lucuma if not sweet enough for the young ones.
- Pour into cups and keep refrigerated for one hour before serving.
- Add fresh berries such as strawberries, blueberries and hemp.