When fall is getting closer I always long for more hearty meals such as soups. This one is spicy, creamy and healthy at the same time.
Pumpkin and ginger soup
A meal like this pumkin and ginger soup is perfect as a wintery starter or as a lighter lunch those cold days.
- 3 dl butternut squash
- 4 medium size carrots
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 cube of vegetable broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1,5 tbsp minced ginger
- Chili after taste
- 1 tbsp sour cream per dish just before serving
- Peel squash, potato and carrots. Cut in smaller pieces.
- Bring to boil a pan with 6 dl of water, the vegetables and some salt.
- When the vegetables are done. Mix them with a stick blender. Add minced garlic, ginger, salt and broth.
- Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serve with sour cream. Add chili on top.