In between kids activities school and work you sometimes need a quick snack. Nuts in general and particularly almonds is a good source of vitamins and also very delicious.
I usually roast a lot of nuts at the same time and keep them in a jar for salads or just as a snack! They’ve become popular in our family so we run out of them almost immediately every time.
- 200 grams almonds
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 1/2-1 tbsp Himalayan salt (depending of your taste)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees (or 325 F)
- Mix the oil with herbs and salt in a large bowl
- Add almonds and mix well
- Use baking paper in the bottom of a large baking tray. Put the almonds on the paper
- Leave in the oven for around 20 mins or until golden.
- Done! Easy and very tasty!