Here’s the recipe to my home made granola. From time to time I add dark chocolate
7-8 dl glutenfree oats
- 1 dl apple juice
- 2 dl Walnuts
- 2 dl Sunflower seeds
- 1 dl chia seeds
- 1 dl dried cranberries
- 1/2 dl honey
- Dark chocolate
How you do:
1. Turn the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Mix the oats together with apple juice and honey in a baking dish. Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until oats is golden.
3. When there is 5 minutes left, add the walnuts and sunflower seeds.
4. Take out the baking dish. Add rest of ingredients and let the granola cool. If you want chocolate in it, chop dark chocolate and make sure the granola is cool enough before you mix it with the chocolate.
5. Put in jars, enjoy with yoghurt or use as topping for desserts.