Nothing beats a grilled tuna fillet straight from the barbecue. This one is accompanied by a sweet Maltese watermelon, chilimarinated feta cheese and ment.
Grilled tuna with feta cheese and melon
Serves 2 persons
- 800 gram fresh tuna fillet
- 200 gram feta cheese marinated in some chili flakes
- Small bouquet of ment
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and put the tuna fillet in a zip lock together with it. Let be in the refrigerator for an hour. Take out the tuna and let it be in room temperature for around 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Cut feta cheese into cubes and roll in chili flakes
- Cut melon cubes for each plate (around 8-10 medium pieces)
- Grill the fillet for 3 minutes on each side. Let it rest on a wooden cut board for 1 minute.
- Cut it into slices or cubes of your liking.
- Add feta cheese and ment.
So easy and very delicious!