Back in Malta again and just found these delicious artichokes!
These grilled artichokes are the perfect entrée at the summer party. They’re fun to eat and great to share with others.
Ingredients: (Serves 4 persons)
- 2 large artichokes
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 dl chopped parsley
- 100 gram butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, preheat the outdoor grill
- Melt butter together with chopped garlic and then add parsley.
- Add the artichokes to boiling water, and cook for about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Place the artichokes in foil and pour the garlic butter over them and finish with salt and pepper. Close the foil around them. Then place them on the preheated grill. Grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Share with at least one other person!
Easy and so tasty! 🌱