There are few dishes easier then this one. When I´m in a hurry it´s my fast food lunch, or in the weekends it´s part of a more luxurious breakfast together with a smoothie and tea. My youngest loves it too, especially the greens on top!
- 3 organic egg
- 0,75 dl milk or 1/2 dl water
- Cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 dl zucchini chopped in cubes
- Pea sprouts
- 2 tbsp organic butter or olive oil
- 1 scallion
- Salt and pepper
- fry the vegetables in olive oil for 1 minute, set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl. Stir gently with a fork until well-beaten. Add the milk or water, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a pan at high heat, add the butter and make sure it coats the bottom of the pan. As soon as the butter stops bubbling, gently pour in the egg mixture.
- Tilt the pan to spread it evenly. Leve it be for a minute or to, making sure it doesn’t burn. Tilt the pan to one side and use the spatula to fold approximately one third of the omelette over the middle.
Easy and tasty!