Brunch means friends and lots of delicious food! Living in Malta you have a lot of delicious Italian food around you too.
This is my suggestion of what to serve at your weekend brunch. Perfect for both kids and grown ups. And enjoyed best together with a glass of prosecco or champagne.
- Bresaola filled with mascarpone and lemon zest
- Chicken skewers
- Homebaked pizza with parmesan and semi-dried black olives
- Spinach and feta cheese pie
- Roasted potatoes
- Different cheeses as parmesan, gruyere, manchego and brie
- Fresh figs
- Bread from sour dough together with olive oil
- Prosecco and sparkling water
- Have a great Sunday!