This is the perfect recipe of a spicy and creamy broccoli soup. It’s nutritious and rich enough to keep you full for a long while.
- Half of a large broccoli
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 dl of roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 dl creme fraiche or cream
- Salt and pepper
- Chili flakes and roasted pumpkin seeds
1. Peel and cut potatoes in cubes. Put in a large saucepan (with water enough to just cover the potatoes). Bring to a boil.
2. Rinse broccoli and cut in medium pieces. Put in the saucepan. Let it boil for a couple of minutes and then lower the heat and let it simmer for around 10 minutes more.
3. Roast pumpkin seeds on low heat in a pan for 30-60 seconds
4. Remove saucepan and blend with a hand blender until a smooth consistence.
5. Add the grated garlic, creme fraiche, salt and pepper (after taste) and some chili.
6. Let simmer for another 5-6 minutes and then enjoy!