Broccoli and roasted garlic soup
- 1 liter of water
- 5 medium size potatoes
- Half of a medium sized broccoli
- 1 dl cream
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cube vegetable or chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Finely chop garlic and fry in olive oil in a large saucepan until light brown.
2. Chop potatoes in cubes and broccoli in smaller pieces
3. Add water and rest of ingredients (not the cream) in the saucepan
4. Let boil until soft. Use a blender and blend everything until smooth. Add cream and boil for two-three minutes more.
5. Add salt and pepper to your liking