This creamy spinach soup with kale is always right and something I eat at least once a week. Together with a soft boiled egg you have a nutritious and healthy meal.
- 450 gram frozen chopped spinach
- 4 dl green kale finely chopped
- 2,5 dl organic cream
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cube vegetable broth
- 5 dl water
- Boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Pour 5 dl of water in a sauce pot, add the frozen spinach. Bring to boil.
- Add kale, chopped or minced garlic, broth, salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 more minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with a soft boiled egg